Grant S. Snell Associate
Grant S. Snell is an Associate in the firm's Kalispell Commercial Department. He has a broad-based practice serving individual and business clients with a variety of personal and commercial legal needs. Specifically, his practice focuses on trust and estate planning and administration, which includes tax planning, special needs planning, long-term care planning, business succession planning, and charitable giving. His practice also focuses on guardianship and conservatorship, business entity formation, executive compensation plans, business transactions, and real estate transactions.
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Law & Governance
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Commercial Real Estate
- Elder Law Counseling
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Estate Planning
- Estate, Gift & Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
- Executive Pay and Executive Deferred Compensation
- Fiduciary Obligations & Estate and Trust Litigation
- Guardianships, Conservatorships & Disability Planning
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Other Business Transactions
- Premarital Agreements
- Residential Real Estate
- Resources and Links - Employee Benefits, ERISA & Executive Compensation
- Retirement Planning
- Trusts & Trust Administration
- Montana, 2008
District of Columbia, 2013
- North Dakota, 2014
- 2008 - J.D., cum laude, Seattle University School of Law
2003 - B.A. in Finance with Honors, University of Texas, at Austin
- 2003 - B.B.A. in Economics with Honors, University of Texas at Austin
Community and Professional Involvement
- State Bar of Montana Elder Assistance Committee
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer (2008-Present)
- Assist individuals with all aspects of estate planning.
Represent family members in creation of special needs trusts and obtaining guardianship/conservatorship for disabled loved ones.
Represent institutional and individual trustees and trust beneficiaries in all facets of trust administration.
Represent small and mid-size businesses with contract matters, business governance, mergers, acquisitions, collections, and commercial transactions.
- Speaker at a variety of education seminars on topics such as probate and estate administration, estate planning, special needs trusts, elder law, medicaid, and charitable giving.
- Northwest Montana Bar Association, Member (2008-Present)
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member (2008-present)
- State Bar of Montana