Gary G. Broeder Of Counsel
Gary Broeder is Of Counsel in the firm's Energy, Environmental and Natural Resources Department in the Billings office. He has practiced in Billings since 1974, primarily in the area of oil and gas law, including title examinations, property acquisitions and divestitures, and regulatory matters.
- B.A. from Montana State University (1968)
- J.D. from University of Montana (1974)
Awards and Honors
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Energy Law, Natural Resources Law and Oil & Gas Law (1995 - present)
Super Lawyer, Rocky Mountains, Energy & Natural Resources
- Chambers USA, Leading Business Lawyers List
Community and Professional Involvement
- Billings City Parks Volunteer
- Mr. Broeder has represented a wide range of clients in various oil and gas transactions for 30+ years.
- Yellowstone County Bar Association
Montana Bar Association
- American Bar Association