Bradford J. Brown Partner
Brad Brown was born and raised in Helena, Montana and is a Partner in the firm's Bozeman office. His practice areas include construction law, commercial litigation, title insurance litigation, legal malpractice and cases involving property damage. Following high school, he decided to try life in the Midwest by attending Valparaiso University in Indiana. While at Valparaiso University, Brad double majored in Political Science and Criminology. He also was lucky enough to spend the fall semester of his junior year in Washington D.C. as an intern with the Washington D.C. Corporate Counsel's Office. After four years in the Midwest, his heart begged him to return to Montana and upon graduating from Valparaiso, Brad began his legal studies at the University of Montana School of Law. While in law school, Brad was a second year staff member and third year managing editor of the Montana Law Review and also acted as one of the school's Junior Partners during his third year at the school. Brad graduated from the University of Montana School of Law in 2007 with honors and then moved to Bozeman where he began practicing with the firm. In his spare time, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife, Allison, watching and playing sports, and enjoying all that Montana has to offer.
- Montana, 2007
9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- North Dakota, 2013
- 2007 - J.D. with Honors, University of Montana School of Law
- 2004 - B.A., Valparaiso University, Magna Cum Laude
Awards and Honors
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star(2010)
Community and Professional Involvement
- Member of Gallatin Valley Football Officials Association, 2010-Present
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Alumni/Volunteer Corporation Board Member – Montana Beta Chapter
- Primary focus on construction litigation, including defense of professional liability cases involving design professionals, defense and prosecution of various construction defect claims, and successful prosecution of multiple construction lien claims.
- Montana State Bar Association
Wyoming State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Gallatin County Bar Association
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- North Dakota State Bar Association
* The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist, or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements, or self-proclaimed expertise.
-- Rule 7.2, Wyoming Rules of Professional Conduct