Patrick G.N. Beddow Associate
Pat Beddow is an Associate in the firm’s Billings office. Mr. Beddow earned his B.A. in Accounting and Business-Finance, with distinction, from Carroll College. Mr. Beddow received his Juris Doctor from the University of Montana School of Law in December, 2011. While in law school, he served as the Business Editor for the Public Land and Resources Law Review and was a Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Scholar. His practice focuses primarily on natural resources and title.
- North Dakota - 2013
Wyoming - 2013
- Montana - 2012
- 2008 - B.A., Carroll College
- 2011 (December) - J.D., University of Montana School of Law
Awards and Honors
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Scholar, 2011
Distinguished Military Graduate, Carroll College
- Publication: An express reservation? A modern examination of the Equal Footing Doctrine as applied in U.S. v. Milner, 583 F.3d 1184 (9th Cir. 2009), 32 Pub. Land & Res. L. Rev. 203 (2011).
Community and Professional Involvement
- Officer in Army National Guard
- Trustee - Montana Bar, New Lawyers' Section
* The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist, or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements, or self-proclaimed expertise.
-- Rule 7.2, Wyoming Rules of Professional Conduct