Christopher (Chris) C. Voigt Partner
Chris Voigt has been a litigator with the firm since 2001 and a partner in the litigation department since 2006. His practice involves a variety of civil litigation and trial work. Mr. Voigt has tried cases involving personal injury defense, insurance defense, breach of contract, breach of technology/patent licensing agreements, breach of fiduciary duty, banking practices, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, and wrongful termination of employment.
- Wyoming, 1999
- Montana, 2001
- 1999 - J.D. with Honors, University of Wyoming College of Law
- 1996 - B.S. Business Administration with Honors, University of Wyoming
Awards and Honors
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star (2009, 2011-2013)
- 1999-2001 - Law Clerk, Wyoming Ninth Judicial District Court
- State Bar of Montana
Wyoming State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
* The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist, or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements, or self-proclaimed expertise.
-- Rule 7.2, Wyoming Rules of Professional Conduct