Herbert (Fritz) I. Pierce III Partner
Herbert I. (Fritz) Pierce is a member of the firm's Billings Litigation Department. He grew up in Montana. After law school, he practiced in California for 11 years before returning to Montana in 1981. He served as a first Lieutenant in the U.S. Army Military Intelligence 1971-1973.
- District of Columbia
- 1970 - J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
1967 - B.A. in Political Science, University of Montana
Awards and Honors
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (2007, 2011-2012)
Community and Professional Involvement
- Past president of Billings West Rotary
- Former board member and executive committee member of United Way of Yellowstone County
- Tried in excess of 50 jury trials as lead counsel in state and Federal courts in Montana, North Dakota, Virginia, and California.
- Major practice emphasis in the areas of medical negligence defense, personal injury, and commercial litigation.
- Defense Research Institute, Section on Medical Negligence
Litigation Counsel of America trial lawyers honorary society
- American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers