Kiely Keane Partner
Kiely Keane is a Partner in the Helena Litigation Department. Her defense practice focuses primarily on medical and professional negligence matters. Kiely also handles other personal injury and general civil litigation matters. She has considerable experience and technical knowledge in matters relating to the privacy of health care information, including HIPAA and the Montana Health Care Information Act, physician licensing matters, quality assurance, and peer review. Kiely also has experience in government affairs and lobbying on health care issues. She was named a Rising Star in the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers in 2009, 2010 and 2012. In 2013, the American Society of Legal Advocates named Kiely a top 40 Litigation Lawyer under 40 for Montana.
Before joining the firm in 2000, Kiely received her Juris Doctorate, with Honors, from the University of Montana School of Law. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Carroll College in Helena in 1996.
- Montana, 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana, 2000
- 2000 - J.D., with Honors, University of Montana School of Law
- 1996 - B.A. in English, Carroll College, Magna Cum Laude
Awards and Honors
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star (2009, 2010, 2012)
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyers Under 40 for Montana, American Society of Legal Advocates (2013)
- State Bar of Montana
- American Bar Association